Sunday, April 26, 2015

Step One.

A Better You. My Health Project.



For months, I have been back and forth, wishing I was smaller, healthier, and back to my college sized jeans. (Let's face it...I've had two kids, and its been 9 years since I was in college. It's not going to come easy.) It's been months of trying and slipping...hoping, but never truly committing to anything. The other day, I decided that it was time to really make a change...not just talk about it, but actually DO something about it..












For me, this meant signing up for the 21 Day Fix through Beachbody. This means that for 21 days, I am committing to changing my eating habits, working out daily, talking with my accountability group on Facebook and staying in contact with my fitness coach. But it was more than just this...It was me committing to making a change...a change in the way I see food and exercise. I want this to be a lifestyle that I adopt...not just a three week fad. Each day, each meal, each plank and burpee...each one of those matter...and it will only happen as long as I decide I am worth the work. I am worth the sweat, the early morning workouts...all of it. I am worth the change. I know that 21 days won't fix all of my "problems" or change me completely. But it's a start. It's the first step.

What is your first step? Will you take it? Will you push past the fear and take that first step with me? This would be an amazing journey to go on together!!

-A

No comments:

Post a Comment